Sunday, February 2, 2014

Pop! Pop!

Are you a single lady that wants multiple men to ask you to marry them?

Make these… now!

ingredients:
1 can crescent rolls
cream cheese
bacon, cut and cooked
diced chili peppers*

*jalapeño or serrano

directions:
Preheat oven to 375ºF.
Roll out crescent roll dough.
Cut each triangle in half.
A small dollop of cream cheese.
Top with a piece of bacon, and chili pepper.
Fold corners of crescent dough, and pinch.
Bake on a cookie sheet for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from oven, let cool a minute, then Pop! Pop!

The first time I made these, I used jalapeños, and I kid you not, I received four offers of marriage from them. The second time I made them, it was super bowl weekend, and all the stores in my area were out of jalapeños, so I used serrano peppers. They were a little bit spicier, but I REALLY liked them.

If you're worried about calories, then you can totally make them with reduced fat cream cheese, and reduced fat crescent rolls. Kind of a win/win, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment